Tuesday, June 8, 2010

For me it is dangerous to use tools like delicious because  there is so much  on the web and I am far too easily distracted.  I went there for some reason and just had to check on what I had tagged as cool.  I think it's because last night I was looking in my google book marks in the cool section and not finding some sites I thought I had marked there.  So I find this which is a very cool tool for generating knitting graphs from images and of course I have to play with it for a bit.... then I click on the knitting link in my tags and  now here are all the old thing I  tagged a couple of years ago and I have to go see if they are  still live......  No No No I must get back to work.

Bill wants a mug with this picture on it.  Yay Zazzle

Cool Babe mug
Cool Babe by lois54
See more Mug Mugs