Thursday, June 30, 2011

Distracted

There is just so much  to life.  Here I am sitting at my desk at work.  I should be working on something.  Lord knows there is plenty that needs doing.  Yet there is also  such a vast array of wonders.

There is  my friend Titus's blog full of fascinating and disturbing news and insights about mission in Pakistan and  Zimbabwe.  

There is a new post titled The end of MySpace over on TAL's blog.   

Then there is the whole new google  vs. facebook social networking challenge..  (Do I want to be on yet another social networking thing?) So far I am staying out of that.  

There are interesting and valuable posts  on photography and all kinds of craft ideas.  How to find focus?  Well the first step is recognizing the problem.  So there it is.  

Next is turn off the computer..... but wait I have to work on the computer..... Therein lies the problem.  

I will work it out.  Meanwhile here is a picture I took yesterday.    Just for fun.